Flat Method Extensions
The Flat Method Hair Extension that we use is the most amazing and advanced invention in hair extensions. We use the only hair extension that is approved by the International Alopecia Board. Yes I know the reputation and stigma of extensions these days, but I have to tell you, this patented method is like no other. I was lucky enough to train with the actual inventor of this method. I was one of the first in the country to use this method and am a certified trainer for the company. No one can believe I have hair extensions when I tell them. You will not damage your hair with this method. I have many clients that can attest to this, for they have been wearing them for years and have no breakage. Actually their hair has grown out longer than they have ever had before. An important thing with extensions is the hair quality, not all hair is created equal. Innovative Hair Solutions uses the highest quality human hair out there. You will be amazed how these extensions will change your life!
The flat method is exactly what it is, flat to your head. These extensions are the newest form of hair extensions comprising of a thin layer of hair which attaches to your own hair with our special adhesive.
- It is applied very close to your scalp and appears to be growing from your head. You are able to wash, condition, blow dry, flat iron and color your new hair.
- You also have the freedom to wear it up or down.
- You can also do color touch-ups through the extensions.
- This method is very safe and comfortable and causes absolutely no tension or damage to your natural hair.
- This patented method will take less time than other methods to install or remove.
- The most exciting thing about this method is that the hair is used over and over again.
- This method requires maintenance every few months to move the hair back up to the scalp, reusing the hair.
What is the new flat hair extension method called HotHeads?
Hotheads Hair Extensions are uniquely designed to lay completely seamless and undetectable in the hair. Manufactured with amazing quality human remy hair with the cuticle in tact allows our hair to be reapplied up to 3 times, while still looking and feeling amazing. Clients will get 8 to 10 weeks of wear from each application. Hotheads is an extraordinary revolution to the hair industry. For clients, our products have completely changed the way their hair looks and how they feel about themselves.
HotHead Extensions are the newest form of hair extensions from Germany comprising of a thin layer of hair which attaches to your own hair with our special adhesive. It is applied very close to your scalp and appears to be growing from your head. You are able to wash, condition, blow dry, flat iron and color your new hair. You also have the freedom to wear it up or down. You can also do color touch-ups through the extensions. This method is very safe and comfortable and causes absolutely no tension or damage to your natural hair. The removal is simple.
Recommended for most types of hair, thick to thin, can cover alopecia and trichotillomania.
- Does not cause any damage to your own hair!
- The hair is reusable up to one year
- 100% Remy cuticle hair (Indian Temple or Chinese)
- Reusable base – Maintenance 2-3 months
- Available in most textures
- Makes hair longer and fuller
- Available in over 23 colors
- Safe and Reliable and lightweight
- Easy and quick to install and maintain
- Consistent and readily available
- Customized fitting
- Able to wash, blow dry, flat iron, curl and color
- Very flat against the head
- No heat required for installation
- 1-2 hours to install
For the ultimate luxurious hair out there that the celebrities wear we have…
The highest quality hair on the market, period.
Harvested from all over Europe to best match client’s hair type, this hair is 100% unprocessed, leaving it softer than other types of hair commonly used in extensions. They have never been treated or processed therefore have a high color acceptance allowing the extensions to be colored and highlighted just like natural hair. They are heat-friendly and can be styled with blow dyers, flat irons and curling rods to create the desired look.
LUXURIOUS remi hair with long lasting luster.
Adaptability, that’s the Remi hair advantage. Remi hair blends perfectly to all hair types and offers an alternative to clients of all ethnicities. Culled from Asia, which is treated and colored to match client’s hair type, our Remi is real human hair. What’s more? Inivisi-tab Remi Hair Extensions have the cuticle still on each strand, making hair luxurious and smooth with long lasting luster.
Call Innovative Hair Solutions today for your consultation to a more beautiful you!
561-799-2499 or text 561-319-5555
Strand Attachment Method
Another popular method is classified as ‘strand attachments’. This means that a small amount of additional hair is attached to your own by a specially formulated bonder manufactured especially for hair to hair attachments. These small bonds are either melted and/or disintegrated with a solvent for removal. They may also be attached by a very tiny metal microcylinder, usually made of copper, silver or aluminum. These microcylinder attachments are gently ‘crimped’ around a small amount of your own naturally growing hair, and the cylinders are expanded for removal, (microcylinders are not reusable, however, sometimes part of the additional hair is).
We are certified Great Lengths Hair Extensions Salon
Great Lengths Hair Extensions are available in over 50 beautiful and vibrant shades to match the color of your own natural hair or to add highlights or impact to your hair design. Great Lengths hair extensions are created from the highest quality Indian Temple hair–this is the finest hair available.
Great Lengths Hair Extensions are 100% remy human hair. A complete range of hair textures is available to suit all hair types including: Straight, Soft Wave or Deep Wave.
Great Lengths Service cost can vary greatly from client to client because each is truly a custom service. There are also many GL application options to be considered such as lengthening, full volumizing, zonal volumizing, dimensional color work or special needs applications. For the most accurate answer, based upon the density of your natural hair and desired result, schedule a consultation with our Great Lengths Certified Stylist.
2. Will it damage my hair?
When applied and maintained properly, the application will not damage your hair. The skill level of the stylists is crucial for a damage free application and this is why Great Lengths Certified Stylists are the most sought after by extension clients worldwide. Great Lengths USA has the most rigid requirements for certification in the professional beauty industry. Our mandatory certification course is on average 3 times longer than any other extension brand in the professional market. Further, there are only a handful of extension brands that even require education as most companies position their training as an option, but not necessary. In other cases, there are companies whose training consists of nothing more than a 20 minute “How To” video, or online “certification” where the trainee has no hands-on learning experience or the eyes of a seasoned hair extension educator to evaluate their work and correct where necessary.
The key to a successful, damage- free application lies in the details of the application. There is no “cookie cutter, one size fits all” application technique as each client has different hair conditions, hair density and desired results that must be considered.
Great Lengths Certified Stylists are the most highly trained in the industry. There is no close second.
This is one of the reasons that Great Lengths, year after year, receives such honors as “Stylists Choice Award” and “Professionals Choice Award” from the beauty industry’s leading trade media such as American Salon Magazine and behindthechair.com.
3. How long does it last?
We recommend removal every 3 to 5 months, depending upon the type of application performed (i.e. lengthening, volumzing, etc) the state/condition of the clients’ natural hair and their lifestyle.
4. Are Great Lengths Reusable?
No and there are multiple reasons why.
- The removal process obviously involves destroying the bond and the GL bond is one of the most important points of difference of the product. Great Lengths arrive to the stylist with the bond pre-tipped to the Great Lengths Hair. This “pre-tipped” feature is vital in a stylist ability to make clean and precise attachments. Clean and precise attachments are vital to protecting the client’s natural hair and in the overall appearance of the application. To “re-use” Great Lengths strands, one would have to use a glue gun or glue melting pot to attach the strands and that would cause significant negative affect to the quality of the attachments, not mention the precision in which they are attached.
- Great Lengths strands are very precisely placed and rarely will a stylist use only one color of Great Lengths strands in a single application so they can match all colors of the client’s natural hair. Usually, GL stylists will work with a minimum of 2 to 3 colors in one application. To remove those specific attachments and then re-apply them precisely where they were before is next to impossible.
- Keep in mind, once any type of hair extension is applied it must me cut/blended into a style or design. Re-using the strands would require that the removed strands be re-attached at the precise place they were removed from. Otherwise the style, silhouette and hair length will be completely different than that of the first application.
5. How do I care for my Great Lengths application?
For the most part it’s really about how to properly care for long hair. Great Lengths home care instructions are not much different than caring for one’s natural hair. Here are a few suggestions that we recommend.
- Do not shampoo for two days after your Great Lengths application.
- Great Lengths recommends that you return to your Certified Great Lengths Stylist approximately two weeks after your application. This follow up visit allows your Stylist to inspect the application to insure that your Great Lengths application result is performing as expected.
- When shampooing, always wash your hair with your head back not tilted forward. Never dry with a scrubbing action, instead wrap with a towel to absorb the excess moisture. When allowing your hair to “air dry,” Great Lengths recommends that the attachment sites be dried with a blow dryer to prevent the bonds from remaining wet for an extended period of time.
- Always use the Great Lengths Anti-tap Formula after every wet treatment. Mix 1 line (as indicated on the bottle) to 8 oz. of water in a spray bottle. The Anti-tap formula is designed to neutralize irregularities in your water source and/or to protect the keratin bond polymers from chlorine, saltwater and other solutions not compatible with a proper hair PH.
- To prevent premature bond breakdown always saturate your hair with water and apply Great Lengths Anti-tap Formula prior to swimming, exercising, using a sauna or any activity that creates moisture in your hair for an extended period of time. Immediately after such activities, shampoo thoroughly, condition, apply the Anti-tap Formula and blow dry the attachment sites (bonds).
- Brush Great Lengths 3 times a day with the recommended Great Lengths brush. Unlike many extension systems, regular and thorough brushing is recommended for Great Lengths extensions. Beginning at the nape, brush row by row, scalp to ends. Always pull Great Lengths into a softly held ponytail while sleeping or any activity that has your hair blowing in the wind. These important brushing and care steps will prevent tangling at the attachment sites.
- Styling options for Great Lengths are virtually limitless. However there are a few precautions you will want to take. Blow drying and use of curling irons, flat irons, and hot rollers may be used but must be kept an adequate distance of 1 ½ inches from the attachment site (bond).
- Some extension loss is normal throughout the life of your Great Lengths application. The average person experiences natural hair loss of 100 to 150 hairs a day. A full head Great Lengths application covers approximately one third of the head. After some time you can expect to see a small quantity of your hair that has shed naturally yet still attached to the bond. This is normal and should not be interpreted as hair that has been pulled out of the scalp by the extensions. Daily brushing as instructed above will avoid those “loose” hairs from tangling or matting at the attachment site.
6. Will it match my hair color?
Great Lengths International produces over 50 colors, all of which are hand blended and each contain multiple colors so that each color has dimension for the most natural looking blend with your own hair. In the rare case that a Great Lengths International factory produced color doesn’t match perfectly, Great Lengths strands can be colored by your GL Stylist without compromising the quality of the strands. Rarely is this necessary.
7. Can I still get my hair colored while wearing Great Lengths?
Absolutely, as long as the color service is being performed by a licensed professional. We don’t recommend coloring or lifting more than 2 shades, so drastic color changes are not recommended while wearing Great Lengths. However, to maintain your color is no problem including foil highlights and root touch up. If your colorist is not your Great Lengths Stylist, we’ve found that most Great Lengths Stylists are more than happy to consult with your colorist so they can share the simple instructions of color treating your hair successfully.
This is perhaps one of the most important questions you can ask when seeking hair extension services and for reasons that go well beyond the texture and quality of the hair.
Great Lengths sources our hair exclusively from the Temples of India where Indian pilgrims sacrifice their hair in “Tonsuring” ceremonies. Most do this twice in their lifetime as religious ritual to pay tribute to their God or Goddess.
This hair is the most desirable in the world because it’s virgin hair that has never been subjected to chemical treatments such as color or perms. It’s available in enough quantity that it can satisfy the global demand of the GL market and most importantly, Indian hair possesses the most desirable characteristic associated with healthy, shiny, beautiful hair.
The hair extension category is unregulated and there is a great deal of money to be made by hair brokers. Therefore there are many claims about hair sources. Unfortunately, most are FALSE. There are many popular claims of hair origin such as “European hair”, “Russian Hair”, “Italian Hair” and the most popular “Finest hair available”.
Unlike ANY other hair extension brand marketed in the States, Great Lengths International does not work with brokers. GLI directly employs those responsible for procuring the hair from the Temples. From India, the hair goes to the Great Lengths International Factories in Nepi, Italy and all processes are performed in-house. This is very unique in the hair extension industry as the overwhelming majority of hair processed for extensions, regardless of brand, is performed in China and Indonesia. If these Countries can’t be trusted in their production of food, children’s toys and building materials as has been widely reported in all news media, why would one believe their production claims regarding the unregulated hair extension industry? We’re just saying…
In the past 5 years the ethicality and traceability of human hair has become a focus of human rights and consumer watchdog groups because of the rampant false claims made by many hair processors and because of the unethical manner in which some hair is collected. As a matter of fact, it was recently reported on The Oprah Winfrey Show that only 25% of the hair imported into the States is of known ethical origin.
As the global leader in the hair extension industry, Great Lengths International has implemented the “Setting Fair Standards” program that encourages that all hair extension companies begin to provide documented traceability of their hair origin.
Great Lengths International Guarantees the following regarding our Indian Temple hair origin.
- Every strand has been donated willingly and with full consent of the donor
- The donor has been treated with respect and care
- A fair and reasonable price is agreed for the hair and the money used to procure the hair is used solely for charitable endeavors, not for personal or individual profit
- A company representative procures the hair to cut out unreliable middlemen and ensure full and direct knowledge of the origin of the hair
- Exclusive in-house production process is used from procurement of the hair to wholesale selling the extension to ensure full traceability
9. How do I know I’m getting authentic Great Lengths hair?
There are several ways to confirm a salon/stylist Great Lengths Certification status.
- Ask to see the stylist Great Lengths Certification Certificate
- check the Great Lengths USA Salon locator at http://www.greatlengthsusa.com and see if they are listed
- contact Great Lengths USA at 800-999-0809, a Great Lengths Representative who will be happy to assist you in determining one’s GL Certified Status
10. How do I know if I’m a good candidate for a Great Lengths application?
There are those that should not wear extensions and there are a host of reasons why. Most of those reasons relate to medical conditions and/or the condition of one’s hair. Ones natural hair length can be an obstacle too if your hair is very short. For the most accurate answer regarding your compatibility with a Great Lengths application, consult with a Great Lengths Certified Stylist. They will share with you what your options and/or limitations are.
Many Other Methods Available..
Innovative Hair Solutions will give you natural looking and comfortable to wear hair. Extensions are not only for length, but for thickening, adding color highlights or just improving the natural condition of your own hair. Yes you can GROW YOUR HAIR with confidence wearing our extensions; many people only need to wear extensions for a period of time until their hair has grown out to a healthy state. Others, cannot imagine not having thick long full hair.
Innovative Hair Solutions thanks you for looking for a solution to your hair and your self esteem. You have come to the right place. Please contact us 561-799-2499 to set up a confidential consultation. We are located at 3944 Florida Blvd, #104 in Palm Beach Gardens, FL. We are a private facility with private accommodations for the discriminating. Remember “Don’t Despair, Get Beautiful Innovative Hair!” Your life will be changed! We look forward to giving you the experience that has changed not only our lives, but the lives of many others.